Monday, June 8, 2009

Day Seventeen




Today is the last day of 17 days to make a difference! Since it is the last day today, I decided to put in a HUGE effort and make a really big differnce to the community. So in the morning, I made breakfast and did the dishes after. After the dishes I vaccumed the house and didn't vaccum anything valuable up this time, then I gave my bunny a bath again. I made lunch, then did the dishes. I tidied up my room and made my parents a cup of tea each, then I went and made a sponge cake.by this time my parents were looking at me and wondering whats gotten into her? Then I tried (and halfly successfully) made dinner then did the dishes.And I went right to my room and had a rest. LOL it was a busy busy day, but I was soooo glad cause I'd made a huge difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment